<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18264834?origin\x3dhttp://woodhillprimaryschool.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday

 

Why I enjoy french

I enjoyed doing podcasting because I thought it was good fun and I enjoy doing french.It is good fun getting out of class for a little while. We have done exercises on days, names, dates, numbers, weather, months and ages. We do lots of different things each week by podcasting. We have done lots of exercises on ages, names,months,days,dates and weather in class they are fun too. I find it hard sometimes but I still think it is fun.I can't pick a favourite one just yet. I like using the Ipod a little bit better than working in class. I hope that I get to do some more french sheets using the Ipod because I enjoy it so much. I like french because I like learning the language and I like learning new things each day.

Comments:
Hi Lauren, I'm glad to hear you are enjoying french. Everything is a little hard at first, but I'm sure it will get easier if you work hard. So well done and keep up the good work.

From Mum X

PS put your name on the next time
 
Post a Comment



<< Home